Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Deepak Shetty <sh...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 17:52:57 UTC

Re: How to declare a variable at thread level and assign it value in one time controller

Hi
you arent clear in what you want.
Any JMeter variable is available to the entire thread, whether it is set in
One Time Controllers or not . If you need to manage some custom access to
variables then beanshell(pre /post processor , sampler , listener) has
access to the vars object which has methods put and get

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/api/org/apache/jmeter/threads/JMeterVariables.html

regards
deepak