Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> on 2015/05/12 18:21:53 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1678948 - /subversion/branches/1.9-cache-improvements/

On 12.05.2015 16:06, ivan@apache.org wrote:
> Author: ivan
> Date: Tue May 12 14:06:37 2015
> New Revision: 1678948

> Log:
> Create '1.9-cache-improvements' branch for working on membuffer cache
> improvements that supposed for 1.9.x branch.

Hi Ivan,

Is this something you'd like to get into 1.9.0? If so, it would be great
if we could get the changes (unreviewed as yet) into RC2, within the
next two weeks.

-- Brane

Re: svn commit: r1678948 - /subversion/branches/1.9-cache-improvements/

Posted by Ivan Zhakov <iv...@visualsvn.com>.
On 12 May 2015 at 19:21, Branko Čibej <br...@wandisco.com> wrote:
> On 12.05.2015 16:06, ivan@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: ivan
>> Date: Tue May 12 14:06:37 2015
>> New Revision: 1678948

>> Log:
>> Create '1.9-cache-improvements' branch for working on membuffer cache
>> improvements that supposed for 1.9.x branch.
>
> Hi Ivan,
>
> Is this something you'd like to get into 1.9.0? If so, it would be great
> if we could get the changes (unreviewed as yet) into RC2, within the
> next two weeks.

Yes, I think we really need these changes in 1.9.0. Changes are not
trivial (alignment is a little bit tricky) and I think it's better to
get them in RC2 and restart soak period.

I'm going to finish my review/fixes today or tomorrow.

--
Ivan Zhakov