Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Saikat Maitra <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/13 10:07:42 UTC

Re: Apache Flink integration

Hi there !

I have implemented Apache Ignite Flink integration. The design is based on
using IgniteQueue as a sink for Flink DataStreams. The IgniteSink
implements RichSinkFunction and enable custom implementation of Data sinks.
The Data sink consumes DataStreams and forwards them to IgniteQueue.

Please review this PR https://github.com/apache/ignite/pull/550 and share
feedback.

Regards
Saikat