Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/08/08 22:06:59 UTC

Contributing Projects / Available Technology List

One of the questions that keeps comeing up is what projects have what
components to contribute, and want to do so.

I have created a Wiki page for tracking that information:

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?ApacheJ2EE/AvailableTechnology

I have intentionally not added ANY existing projects, although I could add
existing ASF projects like Tomcat, Axis, Xerces, Xalan.  Those of you who
have code, whether a project like OpenEJB or MX4J, or an individual, can add
your own candidate donations.  This will keep all of the potential pieces in
plain sight, easy to see.

Afterwards, if someone wanted to start making a matrix for the main web site
(I don't believe this wiki supports tables yet) of J2EE requirements and
component pieces, that'd probably be killer.

	--- Noel

Re: Contributing Projects / Available Technology List

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
I've added the 3 JNDI implementations that have been mentioned so far.

Left your blah blah project for the mo :)

Hen