Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Alis <aj...@yahoo.es> on 2010/06/30 22:25:22 UTC

Re: How make to what a row the a datatable has two event: onClick y onSelect

Yes, yes, need i make a simula of its two event, because if  the user do
click the row, i have what make a accions and if make select row other
accion-

Re: How make to what a row the a datatable has two event: onClick y onSelect

Posted by Alis <aj...@yahoo.es>.
Hello, thank you. Ok, i will do a Ajaxcheckbox by each row. I need know when
the user  does check in the Ajaxcheckbox.

Re: How make to what a row the a datatable has two event: onClick y onSelect

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Jul 1, 2010 at 1:47 PM, James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com> wrote:
> But, if they scroll, won't the marker just stay where it is on the
> monitor and then the selection will change?  Perhaps we should require
> that they wipe off the marker first, then scroll, then re-underline.
> That should do the trick.  Better yet, the user should use a permanent
> marker on their monitor.  They should write "This row is selected ->"
> and all they have to do is scroll their screen so that the row they
> want to select is pointed to by the marker.  That way, it can be
> re-used on any web page with no code changes!

That is why I have a roll of transparent plastic foil attached to the
top of my monitor. This way I can scroll the marking with what's on
screen. It also comes in very handy for performing code reviews (red
marker here I come!). Video chats also become much more fun when you
can draw mustaches on your screen.

Martijn

Re: How make to what a row the a datatable has two event: onClick y onSelect

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.

Posted by Martijn Dashorst <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jeremy Thomerson <je...@wickettraining.com>.

--