Posted to users@marmotta.apache.org by Encolpe DEGOUTE <en...@free.fr> on 2015/08/06 13:57:36 UTC

Customizing marmotta stylesheet

Hello,

A friend wants to do a demo with marmotta with own stylesheet.
Is there an easy way to do it or do when need to make an extension?

Best regards,
--
Encolpe Degoute
http://encolpe.wordpress.com

Re: Customizing marmotta stylesheet

Posted by Sergio Fernández <wi...@apache.org>.
You can find some documentation about customizing marmotta in our wiki:
http://wiki.apache.org/marmotta/Customizing#Style

--
Sergio Fernández
Partner Technology Manager