Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Maurizio Pedraglio <pe...@ngi.it> on 2006/06/27 12:02:10 UTC

How remove psml pages

Hi all,
do you know a system that allows my users to remove their psml pages?
I've seen that "edit" mode in psml pages allows users to add a page.
Anything similar to delete?

Thanks for reply.
Bye,
Maurizio

Re: How remove psml pages

Posted by David Sean Taylor <da...@bluesunrise.com>.
Philip Mark Donaghy wrote:
> I don't think this exists. There is as you may already know the Site
> Manager but I think you need admin access to use this. One approach
> you may want to take is a modification on the Site Manager portlets.
> Perhaps you can set it up to display a tree of documents belonging to
> the current user.

Pages can be removed from the Site Manager by the administrator
Definitely a needed feature for users to be able to delete their own pages

Re: How remove psml pages

Posted by Philip Mark Donaghy <ph...@gmail.com>.
I don't think this exists. There is as you may already know the Site
Manager but I think you need admin access to use this. One approach
you may want to take is a modification on the Site Manager portlets.
Perhaps you can set it up to display a tree of documents belonging to
the current user.

Phil

On 6/27/06, Maurizio Pedraglio <pe...@ngi.it> wrote:
> Hi all,
> do you know a system that allows my users to remove their psml pages?
> I've seen that "edit" mode in psml pages allows users to add a page.
> Anything similar to delete?
>
> Thanks for reply.
> Bye,
> Maurizio