Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org> on 2010/07/03 03:28:02 UTC

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException heeeeeelp !?!?!?!!?! Sorting

: aha. the type is "sint"
:
: do i need to use "string" ore which field did not use any tokenizer ? ^^
: i thought sint is untokenized...

You have to be explicit about what you mean -- if by sint you are refering
to something like this from the Solr 1.4 example schema...

    <fieldType name="sint" class="solr.SortableIntField" sortMissingLast="true" omitNorms="true"/>

...then you are correct, it is not tokenized -- but we aren't mind
readers, we have no idea if you've modified your schema.xml to change what
"sint" is.  We also have no idea if your popularity field is multivalued
-- as Koji said, if it's multivalued that may also explain this behavior.

as for getting this error in one instance of Solr and not in another --
it's going to be data specific so that's not suprising.

-Hoss

Re: ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException heeeeeelp !?!?!?!!?! Sorting

Posted by stockii <st...@shopgate.com>.
hey.

of course i mean "sint", from the default/example SchemaXML.

after few days sort for popularity works well again ... ?!
i found a value of -1252810 in my popularity field... i think this was the
problem. but i dont know how can the field become this value.