Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Theodore Ngogang <th...@afrilandfirstbank.com> on 2019/05/04 13:38:51 UTC

solr4 indexation taking too long time

 Dear solr user,

we are migrating from alfresco 4.2 with apache lucene to alfresco 5.0 with solr4. we are facing and issue we have 700 GB of data ans the indexation process is not finish since more than 14 days, please help us to identify problem and solve it.
thks!!

Re: solr4 indexation taking too long time

Posted by Erick Erickson <er...@gmail.com>.
I suggest you contact Alfresco, as few in the Solr community know enough about what Alfresco has done to be much help.

Best,
Erick