Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro> on 2013/07/31 01:04:50 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we be releasing -beta releases?

On 14.05.2013 15:41, Chip Childers wrote:
> As a way to get more user feedback on our major feature releases, what
> does everyone think about releasing one or two -beta releases for each
> major feature release?

Hi,

What has been decided? Will we see any 4.2 betas?

Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we be releasing -beta releases?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 05.08.2013 16:48, Daan Hoogland wrote:
> the 4.1 build for rhel63 says:
> Apache Cloudstack RHEL 6.3 packages
> This project is currently disabled
>
> this one didn't happen to be the one you where looking for? Anyway
> look at http://jenkins.cloudstack.org and browse around. I thought you
> would find them there.

Thanks, I'll have a look around there.

Nux!
www.nux.ro

Re: [DISCUSS] Should we be releasing -beta releases?

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
the 4.1 build for rhel63 says:

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.