Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Youds Media Support <su...@youds.com> on 2019/01/29 10:44:35 UTC

New Mirror

Hi

Quick introduction to the background of this mirror. Company Youds Media Ltd has been in operation for over 13 years, maintaining service provision throughout. See http://www.youds.com. The mirror files have been synced and are ready for scrutinisation. I went for the whole mirror including resource intensive tasks.

	• URL of mirror: http://mirrors.london-do.gethosted.online/apache/
	• [optional] rsync mirror : rsync://rsync.your.org/apache/ - N/A (can look at this if needed)
	• Country where the mirror is located : UK, London
	• Contact email address : support@youds.com
	• Update frequency : twice daily
	• Rsync repository used : rsync.apache.org::apache-dist
	• I use these rsync options : -avz --delete --safe-links --exclude "/README.html"
	• I have configured my Apache HTTP server as requested (yes/no) yes
	• I have subscribed the contact address to mirrors@apache.org : (yes/no) yes
	• At the moment, I rsync from the IP address : (your IP address here) 167.99.195.173
	• I am checking the output from the rsynch job on a regular basis : yes

Thanks for your input in advance.

Kind regards

Craig Fairhurst (Account Manager and Service Technician)

Contact:
Office: +441200 422 533
Web: http://www.youds.com/ <http://www.youds.com/>
Email: craig.fairhurst@youds.com <ma...@youds.com>

Re: New Mirror

Posted by Youds Media Support <su...@youds.com>.
Thanks, this has been done.

Re: New Mirror

Posted by Klaus-Uwe Mitterer <em...@kumi.email>.
Hi Craig,

You don't have to worry about that ticket - a mirror operator just added the email address of the ticket system to this mailing list, so everytime somebody sends a message to the list it generates a ticket, but this is completely unrelated to Apache. This has been going on for a while and whoever is responsible for this mailing list should really consider removing that address from the list.

Having that said, the ASF bug tracker at <https://issues.apache.org/jira/> might be a good place to advertise your new mirror (project Infrastructure / component Mirrors) to make sure somebody actually sees it.

Regards

Kumi

Re: New Mirror

Posted by Youds Media Support <su...@youds.com>.