Posted to adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org by Mark Robinson <ma...@mizar.com> on 2006/11/24 19:45:52 UTC

Bug in XSS Skinning Support

Hi,

I've found a bug in the XSS skinning engine.  Specifically, it doesn't
recognize Icon descriptors while the CSS skinner does.  Right now I'm
working on a patch the fix this, but my question is,  what is the future
of XSS support?  Ie, is it going away?

Mark

Re: Bug in XSS Skinning Support

Posted by Jeanne Waldman <je...@oracle.com>.
I agree. XSS was the original format, but then we added the CSS-format
skinning file thinking that it will be more understandable to a person that
would be in charge of the skinning; i.e., someone with css experience.
There are features in XSS that aren't yet in CSS, so we should port
those over before we kill it. The base skins, like simple/minimal ar
using xss.

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon Lessard <si...@gmail.com>.
Hello,