Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/15 16:44:33 UTC

How to set the default network when I specify IP use "iptonetworklist" parameter when deploy a vm?

Hi,
   as far as I know, I can specify the default network by put it at the
first when use "*networkids*" paramenter when deploy a vm.
   but if I use "iptonetworklist" parameter specify the IP address,I find I
can't specify the default network.I've test put it at the first and put it
at the last.
   So if I want to specify the default network as well as the IP
address,what should I do?
appreciate your help!

RE: How to set the default network when I specify IP use "iptonetworklist" parameter when deploy a vm?

Posted by Sangeetha Hariharan <Sa...@citrix.com>.
We did have an issue where default network was not programmed correctly in 4.1 which is now fixed:
CLOUDSTACK-1115 - In multiple shared network unable to login with default nic - KVM
It is possible you are hitting the same issue , not sure.

Both iptonetworklist and  networkIds cannot be used in deployVirtualMachine() . This is by design.
When using iptonetworklist parameter , iptonetworklist[0].networkid should be used as default network.

-Thanks
Sangeetha

Posted by sx chen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Thanks,Alena and Sangeetha