Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Jason Toy <ja...@gmail.com> on 2011/09/21 00:40:33 UTC

how to perform joins with function queries?

I had a join query that was originally written as :
{!join from=self_id_i to=user_id_i}data_text:hello
and that works fine.  I later added an fq filter:
{!frange l=0.05 }div(termfreq(data_text,'hello'),max_i)
and the query doesn't work anymore.  if I do the fq by itself without the
join the query works, but when I combine the queries, it doesnt work. I also
tried combining the 2 queries like so:
_query_:"{!join from=self_id_i to=user_id_i}data_text:hello" AND
_query_:"{!frange l=0.05 }div(termfreq(data_text,'hello'),max_i)"

But that doesn't work also .  What do I need to do to make this query work?