Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by James Green <ja...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/24 11:09:07 UTC

70% memory used, nothing left though?

One of our 5.10.0 brokers is reporting memory storage at 70% used. Yet
there is nothing pending on any queues and should be nothing in any topics
either.

The queues and topics look identical to those on another 5.10.0 broker
which sits happily at 0% memory used.

What can I do to debug this?

Thanks,

James

Re: 70% memory used, nothing left though?

Posted by James Green <ja...@gmail.com>.
I've had to wait until all queues were flushed and then removed the kahadb
folder. Now it reports 0% used as expected.

Are there known issues going from 5.8.0 to 5.10.0 in-place with kahadb?