Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Milt Epstein <me...@uiuc.edu> on 2002/06/25 04:59:58 UTC

mod_jk JkAutoMount

Anyone know anything about the mod_jk directive JkAutoMount?  I've
seen some about it in the documentation, in the source, and via a web
search, but it's all a little bit sketchy.  It sounds like it can be
used instead of JkMount, to have the web server query the servlet
container for what URL's it's supposed to forward (and to what
contexts) to Tomcat.  But it's not clear that's what it does.  And
it's not clear it's been fully implemented.  And it's not clear which
version of mod_jk it's part of.

If anyone can shed some light on these questions, I'd appreciate it.

Milt Epstein
Research Programmer
Systems and Technology Services (STS)
mepstein@uiuc.edu