Posted to dev@airavata.apache.org by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org> on 2014/09/04 17:23:50 UTC

AngularJS samples for Thrift API

Hi Supun, Shameera,

Well if we are suggesting the UI’s to be developed directly against the thrift API (unlile GSOC 2013 projects which used a REST intermediary developed by Shameera), can we have a sample AngularJS based UI so others could follow it as a reference example?

How about we take the User Management Proxy API developed by Supun and write up sample angularJS based interfaces and refer it to UI developers of other airavata API modules?

Suresh

Re: AngularJS samples for Thrift API

Posted by Suresh Marru <sm...@apache.org>.
Hi Supun,

Thanks for these clarifications. Yes I mean that we can simply exercise the user api by developing a user for user and group management but do it in angular JS. Does it make sense?

Suresh

Posted by Supun Nakandala <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Suresh,