Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 15:00:32 UTC

Re: Agent Process in Eclipse

If you have an eclipse settings file or documentation, please consider
contributing it!  I know other people like and use eclipse, even
though I don't. ;-)

Karl

Re: Agent Process in Eclipse

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
Sounds great!  I'm looking forward to seeing all this come together.
Obviously you'll want to create a Jira ticket and go through the
normal patch process.

Karl

On Mon, May 2, 2011 at 12:20 PM,  <ho...@farzad.net> wrote:
> Yes, I plan on contributing my work.  I have successfully setup the war
> files and the agent code from within eclipse where I can break through any
> of the code!!!  I need to sit down and write down the steps and capture a
> clean project structure, it took literally a week to figure it out.  Once
> documented, thought we can create a folder in the Manifoldcf source called
> Eclipse and store the relevant parts in there that would go along with the
> documented setup steps.
>
> On Mon, 2 May 2011 09:00:32 -0400, Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> If you have an eclipse settings file or documentation, please consider
>> contributing it!  I know other people like and use eclipse, even
>> though I don't. ;-)
>>
>> Karl
>>
>> On Fri, Apr 29, 2011 at 8:12 PM, daddywri@gmail.com
>> <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I am not sure but it is likely related to postgresql configuration.  make
>>> sure you have more postgres connections than you need.
>>>
>>> Karl
>>>
>>> Sent from my Nokia phone

Re: Agent Process in Eclipse

Posted by ho...@farzad.net.