Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Navid Vahdat <na...@vahdat.de> on 2005/10/12 18:07:01 UTC

bug in expression language?

Hi Guys!

It seems that I can't have bean properties like "xTest", where the
second letter is  upper case. A PropertyNotFoundException is thrown from
PropertyResolverImpl.getPropertyDescriptor (Line 448 in the nightly
build I'm using). Can anyone confirm this?

Cheers,
Navid

Re: bug in expression language?

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
And, of course, the other alternative is to provide your own
VariableResolver/PropertyResolver that "fixes" this special case, and
does what you expect.

You can take a look at the jsf-spring sourceforge project as an
example of an alternate resolver that handles special cases while
delegating normal cases to the standard resolver.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Navid Vahdat <na...@vahdat.de>.