Posted to dev@juneau.apache.org by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org> on 2019/03/09 22:22:42 UTC

GitBox and GitHub repos out-of-sync

FYI...

It looks like changes being made to gitbox.apache.org stopped being
reflected in github.com/apache/juneau on January 7.  I don't know what
happened.

Re: GitBox and GitHub repos out-of-sync

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
The git repos are now back in sync.  There's a possibility that some
small pull requests from the 2nd week of January may have been lost.
I had noticed some inconsistencies between GitHub and Gitbox, but I'm
going off of memory.

Per the Infra ticket:
> There seems to have been something bad, so we've had to reset to the date it broke.

Yikes!  Anyway, the builds are back up-and-running.

Fwd: GitBox and GitHub repos out-of-sync

Posted by James Bognar <ja...@apache.org>.
Opened up a Jira ticket: