Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Mehmet Imga <mi...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/24 16:34:17 UTC

Nested exceptions

Hello,

is there a way to throw nested exceptions in webservices?

for example I would like to throw following exception in server site and get more info about nested exception in client site.

throw new WSException("outer exception message", new SecurityException("inner exception message", null));

Thanks,
Mehmet

Re: Nested exceptions

Posted by Glen Mazza <gl...@verizon.net>.
Yes, look at "catch (CorrelationIdNotFoundFault e) {...}" in Step #10 of
[1] below.

HTH,
Glen

[1] http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/date/20080308