Posted to dev@wookie.apache.org by Paul Sharples <p....@bolton.ac.uk> on 2011/11/22 10:45:34 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Wookie 0.9.1-incubating RC5 (General Incubation List)

The vote has now closed. We had already received 1 IPMC +1 vote (plus an
additional 3 PPMC +1 votes) during the release voting on wookie-dev.
We now have 2 additional IPMC votes (3 in total).

Results:

IPMC Members/Mentors:

+1 [3]
  0 [0]
-1 [0]

PPMC Members:

+1 [3]
  0 [0]
-1 [0]

The vote is ****successful****

Voting Record:

Scott Wilson: +1 (w)
Kris Popat: +1 (w)
Raido Kuli: +1 (w)

**Ate Douma: +1 (w)
**Ross Gardler: +1 (g)
**Richard Frovarp: +1 (g)

(**Denotes a Wookie Mentor/IPMC member)
(g) Denotes a vote from the general incubator list
(w) Denotes a vote from the wookie-dev incubator list