Posted to notifications@jclouds.apache.org by Nikolay <no...@github.com> on 2015/02/06 16:14:41 UTC

[jclouds] Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2 (#670)

According to [docs](http://docs.aws.amazon.com/AWSEC2/latest/APIReference/API_RunInstances.html):

> PrivateIpAddress
>
> [EC2-VPC] The primary IP address. You must specify a value from the IP address range of the subnet.
> Only one private IP address can be designated as primary. Therefore, you can't specify this parameter if PrivateIpAddresses.n.Primary is set to true and PrivateIpAddresses.n.PrivateIpAddress is set to an IP address.
>
> Default: We select an IP address from the IP address range of the subnet.
> Type: String
> Required: No
You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670

-- Commit Summary --

  * Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2

-- File Changes --

    M providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/AWSEC2TemplateOptions.java (23)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/strategy/CreateKeyPairPlacementAndSecurityGroupsAsNeededAndReturnRunOptions.java (2)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/main/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/options/AWSRunInstancesOptions.java (18)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/test/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/compute/options/AWSEC2TemplateOptionsTest.java (23)
    M providers/aws-ec2/src/test/java/org/jclouds/aws/ec2/options/AWSRunInstancesOptionsTest.java (24)

-- Patch Links --

https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670.patch
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670.diff

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670

Re: [jclouds] Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2 (#670)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Thanks @chemikadze! The build failed due to [two checkstyle violations](https://jclouds.ci.cloudbees.com/job/jclouds-pull-requests/1562/org.apache.jclouds.provider$aws-ec2/violations/). Mind fixing them?

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670#issuecomment-73262528

Re: [jclouds] Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2 (#670)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Closed #670.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670#event-236589868

Re: [jclouds] Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2 (#670)

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <no...@github.com>.
Pushed to [master](https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds.git;a=commit;h=5b4ac5f1) and [1.8.x](https://git1-us-west.apache.org/repos/asf?p=jclouds.git;a=commit;h=c47816d1). Thanks @chemikadze and apologies for the delay!

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670#issuecomment-74580168

Re: [jclouds] Added support for RunInstances parameter PrivateIpAddress on EC2 (#670)

Posted by Nikolay <no...@github.com>.
@nacx Thanks, fixed.

---
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/pull/670#issuecomment-73265957