Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2018/01/02 00:37:07 UTC

[parent] Release commons-parent 43

Hi All:

Now that maven-site-plugin 3.7 is out and fixes building with Java 9, I
propose we release it.

Thoughts?

Gary

Re: [parent] Release commons-parent 43

Posted by Chas Honton <ch...@honton.org>.
+1 to Jorge ‘s comments

Chas

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Pascal Schumacher <pa...@gmx.net>.
+1

Posted by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jörg,

Feel free to patch. ATM, I am interested in using Java 9 to build the site
so we can get searcheable Javadocs.

Gary

On Jan 2, 2018 01:43, "Jörg Schaible" <jo...@gmx.de> wrote:

Am Mon, 01 Jan 2018 17:37:07 -0700 schrieb Gary Gregory:

> Hi All:
>
> Now that maven-site-plugin 3.7 is out and fixes building with Java 9, I
> propose we release it.
>
> Thoughts?

Can we move the generation of the -test.jar, -sources.jar and
-test-sources.jar from the release profile into
the normal build cycle? AFAICS none of these goals take a lot of time
(especially if we use the no-fork versions
of that goals), but we can check the results early on (see last release of
JCS).

Cheers,
Jörg

Re: [parent] Release commons-parent 43