Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Chris Westin <ch...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/02 00:46:13 UTC

Improving the default JIRA assignments for those working on Drill full time

It's become clear that the default assignments for JIRAs for some
components don't make a lot of sense. We'd like to clean that up.

If you work on Drill full-time, and are the default assignee for components
(you're the "Automatic" assignment in the assignee box), and it doesn't
make sense for you to be so, please speak up, and if possible, suggest an
alternate.

If you're not the default assignee for a component, and you think you
should be, please volunteer to take on that component.

Thanks,
Chris

Re: Improving the default JIRA assignments for those working on Drill full time

Posted by Daniel Barclay <db...@maprtech.com>.
Parth Chandra wrote:
> I would like to suggest that Hanifi be component owner for Datatypes and
> Mehant be component owner for Drill-Functions. They are the ones who have
> been picking up and fixing issues for those components. Daniel since you're
> the current owner for these components, would you agree?

Yes, that seems to makes sense.

Daniel

--
Daniel Barclay
MapR Technologies

Re: Improving the default JIRA assignments for those working on Drill full time

Posted by Parth Chandra <pc...@maprtech.com>.