Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nicola Benaglia <ni...@idra-spa.it> on 2005/10/24 12:12:02 UTC

JFS's html output

Hi !
I was wondering why my JFS's output is not friendly human readable.
I looked into my generated HTML page and the code is not at all indented.
Is that a normal JSF behaviour or is there a way to get a little bit
more readable code ?

Thank you,
Nico
---

Questa mail ed eventuali suoi allegati sono strettamente confidenziali. Se
ricevete per errore questa mail, Vi preghiamo cortesemente di cancellarla
immediatamente e di segnalare l'errore a chi ve l'ha spedita. Se Voi non siete
il reale destinatario di questa mail non siete autorizzati alla copia, alla
distribuzione e alla stampa di essa ne tantomeno ad una eventuale modifica
dei contenuti.

This message and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the addressees. If you receive this message in error, please delete it and
immediately notify the sender. If the reader of this message is not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any unauthorized use,
copying, publication, printing or dissemination is prohibited. E-mails are
susceptible to alteration.

Re: JFS's html output

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
There used to be a parameter to print pretty html output but never was
fully implemented. To print formatted html every rendererd should be
modified (if someone have the time, feel free to do it!...). However,
there is a faster approach: tyou can use a firefox plugin called 'View
Formatted Source'
(https://addons.mozilla.org/extensions/moreinfo.php?application=firefox&category=Newest&numpg=10&id=697)
, which does the trick,

Regards,

Bruno

Re: JFS's html output

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.
I handle this by installing the FireFox "View Formatted Source"
extension.   Then you can right-click on your web page and select
"View Formatted source" instead of the "View Page Source" item.

I don't know if other browsers provide the same functionality.

-Mike