Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by aidy lewis <ai...@googlemail.com> on 2009/03/16 18:27:30 UTC

jmeter lock

Hi,

It seems that JMeter is locking with continual requests and I am
unable to retrieve the results. Is it possible to allocate more memory
to the JVM or should I run in non-GUI mode.

Thanks

Aidy

Re: jmeter lock

Posted by Maya Hague <mh...@yahoo.com>.
yes - increase the
set HEAP=-Xms256m -Xmx256m -- the Xmx to 1024 -- I tried to give it more but was able to give on 1.4G. Hope this helps

--maya