Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by asif_zzz <an...@meteximtechnologies.com> on 2009/02/12 08:17:43 UTC

MultiValueField on-value-changed not firing when modifying it items

Hi

I'm using cocoon 2.1.10.

In my page I've a MultiValueField widget which has rendering as checkboxes
In that MultiValueField field I've added a fd:on-value-changed event.
When page loads ,I'm setting some values to MultiValueField  ,for the
checkbox component need to be  selected while rendering in the page and the
event get fired on page load because im setting some values.

Once the page is loaded ,im trying to change the MultiValueField values to
checked/unchecked,but the fd:on-value-changed event not get fired.

I dont know why its not getting fired.
Anyone please help me to solve this problem as this is critically blocking
my proceedings.

Code:

Defn:
=========
<fd:multivaluefield id="list1">
	<fd:label><i18n:text>list_type</i18n:text></fd:label>
	<fd:datatype base="string" />
	<fd:selection-list type="java" nullable="false"
class="com.sample.SampleDynaSelectionList" />
	<fd:on-value-changed>
		<fd:java class="com.sample.MultiValChangeListener" />
	</fd:on-value-changed>
</fd:multivaluefield>

Tmpl:
====
<ft:widget id="list1" >
        <fi:styling list-type="checkbox" />
</ft:widget>

Class
------

package com.sample;

import org.apache.cocoon.forms.event.ValueChangedEvent;
import org.apache.cocoon.forms.event.ValueChangedListener;

public class MultiValChangeListener implements ValueChangedListener {

public void valueChanged(ValueChangedEvent event) {
	System.out.println("-->valueChanged");
}

}

Thanks in Advance,
Aashik

Re: MultiValueField on-value-changed event not firing when modifying the items

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Hi,

Please try a newer Cocoon version (2.1.11 or from SVN), I suspect it is
already fixed there.

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Posted by Radaven <ga...@centrum.cz>.

Posted by Radaven <ga...@centrum.cz>.
My problem was that I didn't register the valueChangedListener of
multivaluefield in flow. Now it works.