Posted to solr-dev@lucene.apache.org by Kay Kay <ka...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/13 16:41:49 UTC

DataImportHandler - Redundant field - initArgs as private member - Solr-909 jira

Hi -
  The DataImportHandler in contrib seems to be contain a private member
called initArgs (of type - NamedList ) .  Would that be necessary since
RequestHandler already has a protected member called initArgs in the
same, (and the call super.init(args) in init() should take care of it ).

  I have logged a jira request here at -
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-909 and attached the patch too.
Let me know your comments regarding the same.