Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Mauricio Lara (NOVA)" <ml...@novadevices.com> on 2004/07/24 00:01:54 UTC

[users@httpd] Mod_Proxy with Squid

Hi folks

I have a big problem, I have mod_proxy and squid proxy on my network because I need mod_clamav
virus checking

I have this config

Listen 8080
ProxyRequests On
ProxyVia on
ProxyPreserveHost On
ProxyRemote * http://192.168.1.1:3128
ClamavMode local
ClamavTmpdir /var/tmp/clamav
ClamavDbdir /home/clamav/share/clamav
Include /home/etc/httpd/safepatterns.conf
ClamavSizelimit 100000
ClamavReloadInterval 3600
<Proxy *>
Order Deny,Allow
SetOutputFilter CLAMAV
</Proxy>
<Location /clamav>
SetHandler clamav
</Location>

You note that I use ProxyRemote to send traffic to my squid server the problem is that
my squid server receives something like

090619793.398 11775 192.168.1.2 TCP_CLIENT_REFRESH_MISS/200 74969 GET http://www.interactive.net.ec/ - DEFAULT_PARENT/127.0.0.1 text/html

Where 192.168.1.2 is ip address from my web server but not my client ip address (192.168.1.32)  then I lose every squid
config like control access because my client ip was masquerade to server ip (192.168.1.2). You note in my config file
I have ProxyPreserveHost On  but doesnt work and my Client host ip always is changed.

Please help me

Mauricio

Re: [users@httpd] Mod_Proxy with Squid

Posted by "Mauricio Lara (NOVA)" <ml...@novadevices.com>.
Thanks Bruno, My squid receives clients requests and pass it all to an
apache and works fine.

Thanks again Bruno

Mauricio