Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Yegor Kozlov <ye...@dinom.ru> on 2008/01/14 08:31:52 UTC

[Announce] Apache POI 3.0.2 BETA2

Hi All,

The POI developers are pleased to announce the release of Apache POI 3.0.2 BETA2
which is one of the final steps before the 3.0.2 FINAL.

Apache POI is well-known in the Java field as a library for reading and
writing OLE2 office file formats, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Visio and
Word.

The release contains a mixture of new features and bug fixes, compared to 3.0.1.
A full list of changes is available in the change log:
http://poi.apache.org/changes.html

The source and binaries can be downloaded from your local mirror:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/poi/dev/

The release is also available from the central Maven repository under Group ID "org.apache.poi".

For the Apache POI Team
Yegor Kozlov

Re: [Announce] Apache POI 3.0.2 BETA2

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Tue, 5 Feb 2008, MichaelWhittlestone wrote:
> Please could someone tell me when 3.0.2 FINAL is expected to be released.

Depends on how the vote currently underway goes, but hopefully very soon

> I am in urgent need of a version where bug 44297 has been fixed.

Use a nightly from http://encore.torchbox.com/poi-svn-build/ ?

Nick

Re: [Announce] Apache POI 3.0.2 BETA2

Posted by MichaelWhittlestone <MW...@tdc.dk>.
Please could someone tell me when 3.0.2 FINAL is expected to be released. I
am in urgent need of a version where bug 44297 has been fixed.