Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Eric Stegemoller <es...@idmcomp.com> on 2009/10/16 18:22:59 UTC

Chinese Characters shown as ???? on command line

Hello,

In my repository I have a module with the name "最爱英文歌" (hope this
shows up :) ). I have noticed that when working on the windows command
line it appears in listings as "?????". When it is checked out however
the folder appears correctly in chinese. Also I have svn integrated into
my application and when debugging through code I see that the listing
results returned by the svn server give me ?????. Anyone have
information on why this might be?

Thanks,
Eric

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2408303

Re: Chinese Characters shown as ???? on command line

Posted by "Hyrum K. Wright" <hy...@hyrumwright.org>.
This question is about using Subversion, not developing it.  Please
inquire at users@subversion.tigris.org.

-Hyrum

http://subversion.tigris.org/ds/viewMessage.do?dsForumId=462&dsMessageId=2408353