Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Paul <is...@yahoo.com> on 2001/12/17 18:48:16 UTC

RE: Form Bean with a Mutliselect box - Followup Question

Thanks Bill- just a follow up to that- can you use
MergeeIds to then pull a second hashtable/array(from a
form) to list a set of values based on the ID Select
Box?

I guess I'm a bit confused on the syntax.

Thanks again,
Paul

--- "Siggelkow, Bill" <bi...@mirant.com>