Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com> on 2000/01/27 18:17:00 UTC

We really need a Win32 IS5 build of 1.3.11

We've been getting a _lot_ of requests for the Win32 build of 1.3.11.
We need to get one out asap...
                "Are you suggesting coconuts migrate??"

Re: We really need a Win32 IS5 build of 1.3.11

Posted by Pierpaolo Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org>.
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> We've been getting a _lot_ of requests for the Win32 build of 1.3.11.
> We need to get one out asap...

I can't build it, but I can't make the installer... (Don't have
InstallShield).
BTW, on Win32 1.3.11 runs like a charm...

	Pier

<ma...@betaversion.org>    <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>