Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Reneta Säll (HF/EBC)" <re...@ericsson.com> on 2007/04/11 16:51:43 UTC

Axis2 under JBoss 4.0.2 and J2EE question

Hi all,

Is it possible to use Axis2 embeded web services (in our own webapp) under Jboss 4.0.2 packaged in a ear file?
The jars that are used in my webapp are located under Jboss deploy because they are shared with other applications not under webapp WEB-INF/lib. It seems that those jars are not visible for Axis2 embeded web services (in our own webapp).

In run time I get this error:
Got Remote Exception class org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: java.lang.LinkageError: loader constraints violated when linking GenericRequest class

Classloader error may be, or is it possible in some way to configurate the webcontainer so it can load ear classes first and then the war classes?

/Reneta

Re: Axis2 under JBoss 4.0.2 and J2EE question

Posted by Victor Mendoza <vm...@sermo.com>.
In Jboss 4.04, if you are adding the jar files to the ear and you want to
make them vissible to the War files inside the EAR, you needed to define
them in the EAR Manifest file.

Posted by Lasantha Ranaweera <la...@opensource.lk>.