Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Scott Gray <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/05 13:20:19 UTC

Currency-precise, rounding and the dreaded double [WAS: Re: Will Pay US$500 for a Solution to a basic tax calculation issue]

Hi Jacopo

I'm more than happy to re implement the solution based on your (and anyone
else's) advice, what did you have in mind?

The only other solution I could see was to round one of Peter's tax items up
and the other down, but I wasn't particularly comfortable with that idea.

Regards
Scott