Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Stefan Michel <mi...@gmx.de> on 2000/02/24 14:56:46 UTC

Tomcat and MS Internet Information Server ?

Our customers require a Servlet Server which runs with MS Internet
Information Server (IIS).
Can tomcat be configured to run with it? If yes, can anyone give me
hints on how to
configure it - or is there even a guide for it somewhere (like the one I
found for
Apache and Tomcat)

Thanks in advance

Stefan Michel
------------------------------------
michel_work@gmx.de

Re: Tomcat and MS Internet Information Server ?

Posted by Jayme Edwards <an...@execpc.com>.
Get the latest source from .CVS or the 3.1 standalone download tree. There
is the source to an ISAPI .dll that can be installed in IIS. I have not done
this personally but there are instructions in the build on how to do it.

Jayme

Posted by Shachor Gal <sh...@techunix.technion.ac.il>.
> Can tomcat be configured to run with it? If yes, can anyone give me
> hints on how to
> configure it - or is there even a guide for it somewhere (like the one I
> found for
> Apache and Tomcat)

Yes Tomcat can work with IIS...

You can find the ISAPI dll needed for it as well as the documentation in
the cvs (accessible via the web)

The binary ready-to-use dll is in
http://jakarta.apache.org/cvsweb/index.cgi/jakarta-tomcat/bin/

The sources are in: