Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by Brice Hamon <no...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/02 15:47:13 UTC

Re: Rivet 3.2.0 released

Hello Massimo,

We are now using Rivet 3.2 in our dev environment.

So far so good. If we have no issue, in a couple of weeks we should
push it to production.

I'll let you know if anything happens.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Brice.

Re: Rivet 3.2.0 released

Posted by Massimo Manghi <ma...@unipr.it>.
Thank you Brice,

waiting for any feedback that may come from you

  -- Massimo