Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Carlos M. S. Bento Nogueira" <cm...@student.dei.uc.pt> on 2005/05/30 15:39:26 UTC

understanding contextPath

How do i change the context path which is passed to a file from
the sitemap??

Example:
     <map:match pattern="">
       <map:generate src="welcome.xml"/>
       <map:transform
src="context://reports/resources/simple-samples2html.xsl">
          <map:parameter name="contextPath" value="{request:contextPath}"/>
       </map:transform>
       <map:serialize/>
      </map:match>

This contextPath is returning \resources\styles but it should return
\reports\resources\styles

Addiotional notes:
- Base dir application is at "E:\Estagio\temps\apache_tomcat\Tomcat
5.5\webapps\cocoon\reports" and is correctly mapped as expected
   to http://localhost:8080/cocoon/reports/
- using cocoon 2.1.7

Thanks in advance for your pacience and time,
CarlosN.

ps1: Please forgive my persistence but i really need to go forward with
this project
ps2: if you recommend some wiki or documentation please mention it. I've
been searching through the wikis,marc,cocoon base docs with no good result
:(