Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Dhruba Bandopadhyay <bd...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/02 13:25:00 UTC

Unrecognized xbean element mapping: property in namespace http://activemq.org/config/1.0

Hi all,

Please find two attached files.

problem_activemq.xml - gives configuration which causes problem
problem_error_message.log - gives exception stack trace on startup

This config is literally taken from the activemq website but with this
I cannot even start activemq.

I tried upgrading to spring 2.5.2 and xbean-spring 3.3 but that made
no difference.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Re: Unrecognized xbean element mapping: property in namespace http://activemq.org/config/1.0

Posted by Dhruba Bandopadhyay <bd...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I just wondered if there was any more feedback on this as this problem
essentially means I'm not able to make my messages persistent.
Without persistence I've already had cases where an odd message here
and there has gone missing.

Many thanks.

Posted by Dhruba Bandopadhyay <bd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.

--
James
-------

Open Source Integration
http://open.iona.com

Re: Unrecognized xbean element mapping: property in namespace http://activemq.org/config/1.0

Posted by Dhruba Bandopadhyay <bd...@gmail.com>.
Now attaching the forgotten attachments.