Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by nsyed777 <ns...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/06 17:09:07 UTC

Re: Variable for the SOAP Webservice Request

This works now. It was really silly. I realize that I didn't have data file
in the same directory where my script was. Thanks again.

I suggest you try using User Defined Variables or User Parameters to
define dl_num as a fixed number, and check that works in the SOAP
request first.

You can then try defining the variable using CSV Dataset.