Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/15 11:36:54 UTC

[S2] Developers please apply patches (WAS: Re: [VOTE] Should voting +1 on a release imply that the vote intends to help support the release?)

2008/1/15, Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>:
> Here's the underlying problem: We have over fifty outstanding patches.
> We have had over fifty outstanding patches for months nows. As a PMC
> member, I would like to know who intends to be available to help apply
> patches in 2008. Not "fix" bugs, but simply review and apply patches.

Here is a link to see the list the issues that have patches to be applied:
https://issues.apache.org/struts/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10030&resolution=-1&customfield_10000=Patch&status=1&status=3&status=4&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC

Ciao
Antonio