Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Burton Windle <bw...@fint.org> on 2005/11/02 15:28:51 UTC

Counting spam

I'm trying to find a way to count the number of spam/ham that I recieve
each day.  I was trying to parse my procmail log, but that doesn't list
spam/ham that get a false positive or false negitive; as such, I was
wondering if I could use the nspam/nham count from "sa-learn --dump
magic", or if that only counts unique spam/ham.

--
Burton Windle                           bwindle@fint.org

Re: Counting spam

Posted by Pal Laszlo <vl...@vlad.hu>.
Uwe írta:

>2005/11/2, Burton Windle <bw...@fint.org>:
>

>>I'm trying to find a way to count the number of spam/ham that I recieve
>>each day.  I was trying to parse my procmail log, but that doesn't list
>>

>Iam not shure if it´s works without MailScanner but what about Vispan
>(http://www.while.homeunix.net/mailstats/) ... makes nice stats.
>
>Uwe

Hi,

When I install this stuff I've got the following error message

Number::Format: {thousands_sep} and {decimal_point} may not be equal
 at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.7/Vispan/Print.pm line 477

Number::Format package installed from CPAN

Thank you
L:

believed to be clean.

Re: Counting spam