Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Law Green-A20134 <gr...@motorola.com> on 2005/11/22 11:04:52 UTC

Help! - maven-proxy encountered NTLM authentication problem

Hi, my maven-proxy.properties file has configured proxy server as
follows:

proxy.one.host=proxy_server
proxy.one.port=1080
proxy.one.username=user
proxy.one.password=password

Unfortunately, the maven-proxy console report the following error while
maven start download from central repository:

2005-11-22 17:45:38,937 [WARN ] commons.httpclient.HttpMethodBase  -
Credentials
 cannot be used for NTLM authentication:
org.apache.commons.httpclient.UsernameP
asswordCredentials
2005-11-22 17:45:38,937 [INFO ] proxy.config.HttpRepoConfiguration  -
Repo[www-i
biblio-org]: Unable to find
http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugi
<http://www.ibiblio.org/maven2/org/apache/maven/plugi>
ns/maven-metadata.xml because of [407] = Proxy Authentication Required

Anyone has a clue for solution?

Thanks and Best Regards,
Green Law
---------------------------------------
Software Center Motorola China
Global Software Group
Phone: 86-28-87826088-2253
Email: greenl@motorola.com <ma...@motorola.com>
IM: a20134@im.mot.com <ma...@im.mot.com>
Jabber: a20134@jabber.sourceforge.mot.com
<ma...@jabber.sourceforge.mot.com>
---------------------------------------
Message Classification:
 Motorola Confidential Proprietary
 Motorola Internal Use only
 Motorola General Business Information

Re: Help! - maven-proxy encountered NTLM authentication problem

Posted by Daniel Beland <dc...@gmail.com>.
Just found out that tool though!

http://ntlmaps.sourceforge.net/

You may want to give it a try as it can be used in all your applications!

Posted by Daniel Beland <dc...@gmail.com>.
Hi,