Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Crisalyn Ramos <Cr...@morganstanley.com> on 2001/12/14 03:22:00 UTC

several ActionForm accessing one Action class

Hi, all. I have several ActionForm that needs to access one Action
class. Is this possible?

thanks,
Cris

Re: several ActionForm accessing one Action class

Posted by Don Saxton <ds...@pacbell.net>.
By design ActionForms won't "know" about Action classes. But rather the
ActionForm reference will be passed to the Action in its perform method.  So
forms are used by actions.

Actions are actually defined by you in the struts-config.xml and several may
be implemented in the same Action class.

Finally an ActionForm could contain several child beans. And those beans
could be also be ActionForm subclasses.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>