Posted to user@velocity.apache.org by Barbara Baughman <ba...@utdallas.edu> on 2003/06/26 22:51:36 UTC

Newbie - My setup notes

Just a note that I have updated my personal notes to myself about setting
up tomcat, velocity, and log4j for my web applications to the later
versions of tomcat, velocity, and log4j.  This may be of interest to
newbies, or folks who are just curious, or as another place to look for
information.

It is NOT a tutorial or user's guide for any of these products. These are
just notes about how one person got it working for their particular
purposes.  I have only very simple web applications, so don't expect much
sophistication.  Just trying to contribute where I can.

http://www.utdallas.edu/~baughman/velocity2.html

Barbara Baughman
X2157