Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Dan Huru <da...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/08 14:04:46 UTC

New to Storm

Hello everyone,

I would like to contribute to the project in some way
(coding/documentation).
Could you help me with some guidance on where to begin?
For example I've seen on the website that it's recommended to start with
the "newbie" labelled jira issues.

Thanks in advance,
Dan Huru

Re: New to Storm

Posted by Dan Huru <da...@gmail.com>.
Thanks a lot for your answers.
I'll have a look and let you know.

Kind regards,
Dan

Re: New to Storm

Posted by Kyle Nusbaum <kn...@yahoo-inc.com.INVALID>.
Here's a list of the 'newbie' jiras.Issue Navigator - ASF JIRA

|   |
|   |  |   |   |   |   |   |
| Issue Navigator - ASF JIRALinked Applications Loading…… Dashboards Projects Issues Agile Help Online Help  |
|  |
| View on issues.apache.org | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |

×
You've probably already seen this, but in case not:Storm Documentation

|   |
| Storm DocumentationToggle navigation Apache Storm Home About Download Documentation News Storm Documentation  |
|  |