Posted to dev@beehive.apache.org by arockiasamy <ar...@object-frontier.com> on 2006/12/08 06:17:45 UTC

beehive package structure

Hi..

         i need one clarification , regarding package structure in beehive.
1) whether i should have package structure as mentioned in doc or 2) i can
have src  package(controller files(.java)) and web package (.jsp ) files
separately.

Is it possible in beehive1.0.1 ? clear my doubts

for example

 src
     welcomepkg
          Controller.java
     beehivepkg
           Controller.java
    Loginpkg
           handler.java
web
    welcomepkg
        index.jsp
    resourcepkg
           error.jsp
    loginwelcomepkg
        index.jsp
        success.jsp
  WEB-INF
        tld
        lib
 web.xml

       is it possible in 1.0.1?

i would be happy if u clear my doubts, bcos i am not getting this one

regards
sam

Re: beehive package structure

Posted by Thomas Cook <th...@gmail.com>.
You can put controller files under src and pages under a web root
(web), but the page directory names need to correspond to package
names, i.e.:

src
  packagea
    AController.java