Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Alain Knaff <se...@misc.lka.org.lu> on 2006/09/15 16:28:50 UTC

Shared libraries in LoanBroker example in SNAPSHOT 20060907.104512-15

When I start the loan-broker example in SNAPSHOT 20060907.104512-15, I
get the following warning:

WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Components
servicemix-lwcontainer are not installed yet: the service assembly
loanbroker deployment is suspended and will be resumed once the listed
components are installed

After that, the server does not react to any client requests (client
just hangs and times out).

So how do I do to install those shared libraries? I didn't find anything
in the doc.

Thanks,

Alain

Re: Shared libraries in LoanBroker example in SNAPSHOT 20060907.104512-15

Posted by Alain Knaff <se...@misc.lka.org.lu>.
Guillaume Nodet wrote:
> See
> http://servicemix.goopen.org/sm30ug/4-examples.html#4.Examples-Manualdeployment

Ok, that seemed to work (except that I needed to copy the
servicemix-shared* zipfile into the example's install directory rather
than the global install directory).

However, after that, I was back to the problem I initially had with M2:
it only worked one time in two (i.e. first request success, second
hangs, third a success, etc.). Any further ideas?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet