Posted to j-users@xerces.apache.org by nnsp kjkjk <sa...@yahoo.fr> on 2004/02/04 09:55:06 UTC

Unable to validate on solaris with xs:include tag and relative path in it

Hi,

I came across this strange behaviour:
I can't validate a xsd file with xs:include tag and
relative path on it on Solaris. The same program works
fine on window xp.

For the "main" xsd file i gave the absolute path :
/projects/xxx/XXX/ddd/uuu/vvv/ppp/my_schema.xsd.
In this file i used xs:include
schemaLocation="../../VVV/TTT/my_second_schema.xsd"
In the second one i have xs:include
schemaLocation="../ccc/my_third_schema.xsd"
And in the third file many xs:include tag with
schemaLocation in the same directory.

I used JAXP (DOM way of parsing with
DocumentBuilderFactory and all the stuff...) and
Xerces 2.5.0 and JDK 1.3.1.

Precision: When launching the program, i used the -D
option to set the system properties to use the good
Doc Builder factory and so on...

All insights and Help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Sam.

Re: Unable to validate on solaris with xs:include tag and relative path in it

Posted by nnsp kjkjk <sa...@yahoo.fr>.
Hi guys,

the problem still exists!
Any insight will be welcome!